If you do have family in Canada and fulfill certain conditions, you can sponsor your family or your family can sponsor you. Depending upon what status they are approved of, they can live, study and work in Canada.

For more details feel free to send your particulars to us and we will do a free assessment for you. Fill free assessment form.